Looking for a WLM Hanna Data Modellers in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months contract plus 2x12 months contract
Clearance: NV1 or ability to gain
- Demonstrated extensive experience in Creating SAP HANA information models such as Procedure and Hana Views (Attribute, Analytics and Calculation views) with graphical and SQL Scripting, SAP HANA Live (Analytics) within a large organisation (preferably within a Federal Government).
- Demonstrated experience in developing XS Engine applications and OData Services.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and resolving issues in a high-volume production environment.
- SAP HANA Certification
- Have worked with ASAP and AGILE/Scrum methodologies
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills and problem-solving skills
- Have a good understanding of SAP CRM data structures
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.