Our client is seeking to engage a API Engineer with a solid experience experience deploying off the shelf or in-house developed software or platform solutions onto server infrastructure, managing the physical integration of the software (for example: connectivity, security)
The primary duties of the role include:
- Experience with Active Directory version - At least 2008, ideal 2012.
- Managing Windows Servers: Windows 2012 to Windows 2019
- Experience with VMWare: ESX 6.x
- Extensive, general systems administration and engineering experience (for example: engineering and management of high volume, business-critical web or apps platforms)
- Awareness of network load balancing and protocols such as HTTPS, DNS
- Extensive system and connectivity troubleshooting experience
- Awareness of Devops processes and tools
- Automation scripting experience in Powershell, Python or Bash (expert level ability highly regarded)
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501.