- Leader in the Telecommunications industry
- Sydney CBD Location with some regional NSW travel required
- HSE/WHS and Project Quality Assurance
Our client, a leader in the Telco sector is looking for multiple WHS/HSE Managers to join their Field Services department in initial 6 month contracts with the view to extend.
The role will be responsible for assisting the National HSE Manager in managing regional field services HSE duties. This may include, but not limited to, providing HSE performance data and analysis, conducting site audits/inspections as well as ensuring field staff and line management adhere to HSE policy and procedure. As the sites may be across regional and metro NSW, the position will be required to travel from time to time.
The position will additionally be a key point of contact internally for Project Quality Assurance issues and ensuring pro-active site quality improvement actions are undertaken in cooperation with project and field teams.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- At least 5 years experience in a HSE/WHS/OHS position,
- Experience in heavy industry, telco services or construction industries.
- Tertiary qualifications in HSE or related field.
- Proven experience in risk management and ICAM (Incident Cause Analysis Method).
- Experience preparing and conducting training sessions.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; capable of establishing and maintaining professional and collaborative relationships with colleagues and managers at all levels.
- A full, clean Australian Drivers License and your own vehicle.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 186031