- Work for a global consultancy
- Initial 3 - 6-month contract
- Perth CBD location
About the Company
Our client is a leading global company specialising in areas across Technology, Change, Risk and Strategy.
About the Role
Due to project requirements, a VoIP Engineer is required for an initial 3-month contract with possibility of extension to 6 months. You will be working as part of a project team for a site migration for the end client.
- Prepare end to end documentation for site migration including identifying specific features, functionalities and necessary equipment
- Create a BOM checklist (Bill of Materials) that details equipment needing to be sourced
- Update and refer to the Site migration checklist, ensuring all activities are recorded and identify steps required for specific site deployment
- Perform readiness activities in accordance with the Site migration checklist including reconciliation, equipment supply and procurement
- Supervise onsite deployment and go-live activities including preparation, installation of new equipment and SAT and UAT testing
- Create documentation detailing equipment to be decommissioned and any further updates onsite for the project team
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience with an enterprise network site migration
- Previous experience with Voice technologies and vendors including but not limited Cisco, Asterisk, Avaya and Alcatel
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking skills
- Excellent documentation and stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Contact: Chathu Jayawardena - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 209433)