A world leading end-to-end IT services consultancy is working with a leading Telelcommunications company.
About the Role:
You'll be responsible for turning the program design of our Solution Architects and Technical Architects into a configured solution that meets the customer's needs.
Working predominantly in Agile scrum teams, you'll be building out complex business processes using native Vlocity technology and Salesforce service cloud implementation.
You'll be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle - from low-level design and development through to deployment.
You'll acquire a deep product knowledge of the Vlocity vertical applications, with exposure to an e-commerce module. You'll also act as a champion in the wider Vlocity partner ecosystem, sharing best practices, lessons learned and time-saving techniques.
- You'll have 3+ years' experience of working on deployment teams, ideally using Agile development techniques
- Ideally, you will have extensive experience of building solutions within telecommunications.
- You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a technical presentation
Skills and Experience:
- Salesforce (Apex, Visual Force, Lightning)
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Exposure in Agent or e-commerce module is preferred
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer / Platform App Builder
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters: Jayd.Venters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting reference 189118.