We are seeking a Visualisation Developer for an initial contract running through till June 2021, based in Brisbane CBD.
Contracting for our Federal Government client, you will undertake the data curation and build of sophisticated visualisations supporting the implementation of a new program and business use cases.
You will use your expertise to build sophisticated intuitive visualisations to support business discovery and program management. You will also need to find creative solutions to very complex data problems particularly around quality/cleansing to curate and prepare data for visualisation.
The ideal job seeker:
You will thrive in a highly dynamic environment and deal well with uncertainty. We are a team of many disciplines and you will need to adjust your approach depending on audience. Integration and collaboration is key, as well, the ability to pivot quickly and cover gaps to ensure the success of the team overall.
The ideal candidate for this role will have deep development experience with visualisation endpoints including ShinyR , SAS VA and web as well as data preparation for those visualisations.
- Extensive development experience in enterprise business intelligence and visualisation platforms
- Experience in provisioning data out to built visualisations
- Analysing business requirements to develop capability that meets business outcomes
- Proven expertise and extensive experience in writing technical documentation
- Ability to work with project managers, project team members and business representatives to deliver outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated with minimal direct management and a demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines
If this sounds like you, Apply Now! OR contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3003 7647 for a confidential discussion today quoting #205957.