About the Company:
The Innovation Hub of a large Consultancy who work with a range of industries and clients to provide rapid technology development to help their clients who sit across a wide array of industries to embrace new technologies and ways of working. Working with clients to explore new ideas, build and produce rapid prototypes and software delivering new technology to drive business value.
About the role:
Work as part of a team of Specialists who are creative, passionate, innovative, and experimental. Visual design is the heartbeat of their design practice, you will be working collaboratively with Product Design Leads, UXers and Engineering teams to absorb the project's needs, create concepts, and evolve the client's brand in new and engaging ways.
* Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries
* Design mood boards, components, concept sketches, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards
* Gather deliverables into client-ready presentations.
Skills and experience:
* 3+ years of conceptual, prototyping and production design knowledge including cross platform design - Mobile, Web, X Platform, VR, AR, or 3D design
* 2+ years' experience in standard design and presentation applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision or Figma
* Familiarity with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes
* Knowledge and experience with applying user centred design processes
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Hewins quoting reference 212805.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.