Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Visual Designer to work in our dynamic team to manage, customise and present information in the production of:
- strategic publications including the Digital Transformation Strategy
- digital material for web sites, blogs and social media
- visual assets such as info graphics and charts
- print and presentation material including guides, policy and workshop presentations.
The primary focus of the role will be to produce, publish and promote the Digital Transformation Strategy in both print and digital mediums; that is suitable for consumption by all levels of government, the public, business and academia.
You will be required to research and liaise with subject matter experts, internal stakeholders and content developers to transform existing content and produce new content that is inclusive, accessible, actionable, useful content and visually consumable to a diverse set of audiences
To be considered for the position, you will need:
- outstanding publishing, content and graphic skills
- demonstrated experience in developing information architecture that is easily consumed and understood
- proven capability in optimising digital content with user experience based on public expectations, digital trends and internal requirements
- extensive experience in the development and design of digital assets (images and other visual assets, fact sheets, resources, videos, etc.).
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Extensive experience in content design and publishing for both digital and print mediums, ranging from content heavy 40-page documents to graphical 5-page retail brochures
- Extensive experience in the application of best practice in information architecture and user experience design, to produce publications that are easily consumed, understood and "fit for purpose
- Demonstrated capability to design, produce and present visual assets in support of strategic content, including infographics, charts, and actionable items
- Demonstrated capability in developing presentation material for workshops, seminars, and briefings.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 212874