About the role
You will work with a multidisciplinary team comprising of a program lead, service designers, user researchers, subject matter experts and others.
- Lead the design of presentation packs, discovery reports and templates.
- Develop a broad variety of visual design documents to be used for internal and external stakeholders including architecture models.
- Produce life event journey maps by illustrating the narrative of people's experience and designing for complex information layout
- Design and publishing of the Digital Transformation Strategy Refresh
- Produce collateral, including merchandise
- Support advanced data visualisation techniques
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to ensure the identification and prioritisation of the work that benefits users
- Guide teams to adopt inclusive practices and apply what they learn to design and deliver accessible services that work for all users
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience taking complex ideas and concepts and communicating them visually to a range of stakeholders
- Please provide examples of work demonstrating ability to produce: UX artefacts that communicate user experience and needs, illustrations, reports etc.
- Strong knowledge of WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 208669.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.