Join a rapidly expanding specialist in the cloud and infrastructure space as they build and deploy a new solutions internally and for clients.
This MSP is at the forefront of storage and infrastructure solutions and is only gaining pace. This role will be utilised to ensure that once these solutions are delivered, they are performing to the highest standards.
Role & responsibilties:
- Provide operational and strategic direction for the Cloud Virtualisation & Storage environment
- Completing Cloud Service requests and incidents for customers
- Resolution of Cloud Services issues
- Management of the overall Virtualisation & Storage environment
- Management and upkeep of Cloud Services infrastructure
- Client management and communication (internal and external)
- Occasional assistance to Account Managers / Sales in connection with new business opportunities
- Providing a high level of Customer Service and communication, meeting and exceeding client expectations
Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on Network and Systems experience
- Hands-on Virtualisation technology experience (Cisco, VMware, NetApp, Pure Storage and Netapp)
- Preferably good understanding of other Virtualisation technologies (Citrix, Hyper-V, Azure /Azure Stack and Citrix Terminal Services)
- 3+ years SAN, DR and Backup experience
- ITIL Certification
- At least one of the following: CCNA, MCITP (Enterprise or Server Administration) or VCP.
- Technical knowledge of Cloud systems and peripheral devices; broad understanding of most Cloud technologies
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications, Cisco, VMware, NetApp and Windows Server knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills, decision making skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Identify Project certifications necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with a shared workload
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Munro quoting: 192779 or please click the apply button.