Join a rapidly expanding specialist in the cloud and infrastructure space as they build and deploy a new solutions internally and for clients.
This MSP is at the forefront of storage and infrastructure solutions and is only gaining pace. This role will be utilised to ensure that once these solutions are delivered, they are performing to the highest standards.
Role & responsibilties:
- Provide operational and strategic direction for the Cloud Virtualisation & Storage environment
- Working alongside the strategic Cloud vendors (Cisco UCS, VMware, Pure Storage, NetApp)
- Completing Cloud Service requests and incidents for customers
- Resolution of Cloud Services issues
- Management of the overall Virtualisation & Storage environment
- Management and upkeep of Cloud Services infrastructure
The position requires the following qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years Network and Systems experience
- 3+ years Virtualisation technology experience (Cisco, VMware, NetApp, Pure Storage and Netapp)
- Preferably good understanding of other Virtualisation technologies (Citrix, Hyper-V, Azure /Azure Stack and Citrix Terminal Services)
- 3+ years SAN, DR and Backup experience
- ITIL Certification
- At least one of the following: CCNA, MCITP (Enterprise or Server Administration) or VCP.
For more information, please contact Cristian Cancino at 02 9409 4816, quoting ref: 196773