NSW Government Department
6 months contract
About the role
The Vendor Operations Manager manages end user vendors from an operational perspective, with a focus on warranty issues of end user devices.
Runs reports to ensure SLAs are being met and understood.
- Manages end user vendors from an operational perspective, with a focus on warranty issues of end user devices.
- Builds and strengthens relationship with vendors, field operations and the Service Desk.
- Act as the escalation point for any end user device issues that need to be escalated to either the vendor, the schools through field operations.
- Ensure vendors deliver to the contract from an operational perspective
- Holds regular vendor meetings as well as vendor working groups with key stakeholders to ensure the services are being delivered as expected.
- Analyse incidents in our ITSM Tool (Remedy) reported to ICT support teams
- Prepare associated reports including trending metrics, scorecards and reports specific to external vendors that support remediation activities to improve service delivery
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref: 195566