Our client is a large well-known organisation with offices in South Western Sydney.
They are currently seeking a Vendor / Service Delivery Manager to take ownership of the relationship with the vendor who supports their SAP ERP system.
The role entails
- Manage the operational service compliance and performance arrangements for vendor sourced services.
- Perform the role of Service Operation Manager for the respective services/functions/processes and operational outcomes.
- Manager Vendor Operational compliance with the respective commercial agreement(s), including service operational governance, vendor (and service delivery) performance and financial management.
- Be the ICT Service primary contact (and liaison/escalation point) for business stakeholders to ensure that services are delivered efficiently, incidents are resolved promptly, requests are promptly actioned. Broker collaboration between Vendor, ICT Technical Support teams and appropriate users to ensure that end-to-end service delivery is optimised.
To be considered for the role you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience in Vendor Operational Management and/or IT Service Management
- Experience with SAP HR/Payroll and Finance modules
For further information please call Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851