Our client is seeking an experienced Vehicle Installer for a 12-month contract to carry on multiple activites in regards to auditing, replacement and installtions of 2 way radios across emergency vehicles.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by performing vehicle installation and radio programming Quality Assurance checks, two-way radio equipment programming and other activities within the Subscriber Service steam.
- Ensure that installations are robust and of high standard in order to minimise vehicle installation repairs and maximize operational reliability throughout the service life.
- Participate in the radio programming operations (codeplug), provide logistical and operational support.
- Inspect vehicles to ensure that vehicle systems are installed in conformance with the relevant vehicle installation designs and configuration requirements and ensure that installations are robust and of high quality standard.
- Assist the vehicle installation contractors to identify and resolve equipment configuration and installation related issues.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and subcontractors.
- Participate in meetings and interactions with stakeholders and customers.
- Manage the total Subscriber radio fleet including new product rollouts, firmware and option updates including customer applied updates.
- Experience with mobile voice and/or data communication equipment installation in commercial or
- emergency services fleet vehicles
- Proven working experience in successfully carrying out quality assurance inspections.
- Auto-electrical experience
- Electronic equipment and software configuration understanding or experience.
- Knowledge of vehicle installation designs and Australian Design Rules (ADR).
- Motorola two‐way radio programming knowledge (TETRA, P25 and /or MotoTRBO)
Apply Now! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte on 07 3319 7501 for a confidential discussion today. Applications for this role close Wednesday, 27th March 2018.