Our Enterprise Client is seeking a Junior-Mid Level VMware/Windows Support Technician for a long term contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and gives you an opportunity to transition into Government Department.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support of VMware & Windows virtual and physical infrastructure
- Providing support for VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, Windows Server and SCVMM
- Ability to script using PowerShell
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Junior-Mid Level Support Technician for VMware & Windows infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- Background in providing support for Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2016 & 2019 and SCOM, SCCM
- Proven ability to consistently display high quality customer service and quickly picking up with new technologies
- Solid background in providing technical expertise to solve complex problems and providing long term solutions
- ITIL certification will be highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199479.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.