Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced VMWare Specialist to provide orchestration, governance, maintenance, enhancement and operational support for the following VMWare specific tool sets and applications: NSX, vRA, vRB, vRO and vROps. Within this role you will also assist the Client with the development of service provisioning, workflows and integration for determined Cloud Foundation Patterns identified in VRA Cloud Design.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 12 months with extension options available, requires a Federal Government Security Clearance and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD office.
As the successful candidate, you will possess:
- Experience delivering solutions using the VMWare Product tool set in Enterprise level Government agencies with reference to VRealize
- High level technical experience with vSphere, NSX, vRA, vRB, vRO, vROps
- Experience with cloud architecture focused on automation and design
- The ability to identify opportunities to leverage technology for benefit of business
- Extensive technical experience in VMWare orchestration and governance technologies
- The ability to educate and transfer knowledge to others and guide and mentor less experienced staff
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 195754
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.