About the Role
The Client requires a VMWare Engineer to join an existing experienced multi-disciplinary team building new capability on an existing platform. Indicative duties include, but not limited to: o Provide server infrastructure design and implementation services in a key capability domain. o Producing network designs, design patterns, configurations, and documentation. o Working with systems architects to develop solutions and integrating VMWare applications into Client 's protected domain. o Implementation, configuration and maintenance of VMWare tools and applications.
- Experience in leading the technical design and implementation of VMware technologies using SDDC, Horizon and other similar technologies.
- Experience in working with VMware products such as vSphere, ESXi, NSX-V/NSX-T, vSAN, VMware vRealize suite of products, VMware Horizon View and Workspace One and integrating them with various applications and operating environments.
- Experience in integrating VMware technologies with Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Server Suites and Active Directory.
- Experience in Production of designs and implementation of private and public clouds.
- Experience in Integration of COTS products to produce business outcomes at the PROTECTED classification.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Apply Now and for more information, please contact Archna Singh on 02 6245 1708 quoting Job Reference: 247029.