Our Client, one of global leader in the Defence space is seeking a Verification & Validation Engineer for a high-profile transformation program.
You will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of quality and cost-effective solutions as well as managing and/or Liaising with multi-disciplinary teams of engineers to achieve project deliverables and milestones.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver Verification and Validation services to cost, quality and schedule to the satisfaction of internal & external stakeholders
- Support development and delivery of Stage 1 Contract Data Requirement Lists and other deliverables
- Support to the procurement team in support of approach to market activities
- Support project reporting of engineering work packages as well as tailoring of the engineering environment process, practices & tools
Key skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Recognised as a Chartered Engineer (CPEng) by Engineers Australia or eligibility to attain
- Extensive experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience in working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Previous experience in defence projects, engineering and/or services environment would be highly advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY PERMANENT RESIDENT OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #203045