Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled VERA Service Operations Supervisor to be responsible to drive performance, efficiency, and quality of work by providing guidance, instruction, direction, and leadership within the Service Desk Team and ensuring all end users are supported and trained within the Client Management System.
In This role you will:
- Manage, lead, supervise and coordinate the Help Desk/Service Desk team.
- Provide reports on BAU processes, Complex issues, SLAs, Service Desk and VERA.
- Assist in planning and implementation of business improvement processes.
- Assist in financial deadlines, payment processing through billing extractions and invoice processing and payment queries.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with Possible 1 x 3 Year Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Working knowledge of VERA
- Working knowledge of Help Desk/Service Desk systems
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading a geographically dispersed team.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #203163
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.