3+ month contract
We are looking to hire an experienced VEC Engineer for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives
- Hands on experience in VCE converged and Hyper converged infrastructures like (VBlock, VxRail & VxRack)
- Management and configuration of vBlock based systems
- Administration and performance management of guest systems running on vBlock
- Ability to resolve configuration and administration issues with toolsets such as Vison IO and VROPS
- Hands on experience with CISCO UCS
- Hand on Experience on VMWare Products like ESXi, vCenter, SRM, vSphere Replication & VSAN.
- Experience in handling Lange Enterprise Environments Infrastructure
- Strong understand on Network & Storage Technologies
- Strong understanding of Datacenter Big Picture with different technologies and their interdependencies and cross connects.
- Monitoring and deep dive troubleshooting skills across guest, VMware, hardware and storage (external arrays)
- Ability to determine system bottlenecks and performance issues
- Ability to determine right sizing / utilisation of guest systems
- Excellent technical skills in Vision IO, VROPS
- Knowledge of administration, build reports and configuration of Vipr SRM