18-month fixed term hire
Leading global organisation based in Sydney CBD.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading global Fortune 100 Insurance Companies based in the heart of Sydney.
As part of the Applications Services team and reporting to the Application Services Lead, the role will play a critical part in contributing to business success. Our client provides high importance to an inclusive culture, teamwork and career development.
Role and Responsibilities…
- Analysing, supporting and developing Microsoft based applications utilising Excel User Interface (with extensive knowledge of writing formulas, using functions, conditional formatting etc.) and writing macros (VBA)
- Expertise in using SQL and MS Access as back-end database, including hands-on experience in writing complex Stored Procedures / Queries / Functions;
- Business process modelling, problem identification, analysis and resolution, documenting business, functional and technical requirements
- Documenting and executing test plans and test scripts, and where required facilitating business testing;
To be eligible for this role the successful applicant will have…
- Degree in business or technical discipline and ITIL certification
- Advanced Excel UI skills, writing macros (in Visual Basic for Applications) (and handling databases (SQL, Access or equivalent)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience in the Insurance or Finance industry is preferred
- Strong understanding of SharePoint/InfoPath or similar Electronic workflow solution
- Knowledge of TFS/JIRA or equivalent to manage code and project/production support activities
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development practices
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted to discuss the role in detail