Our Federal Government Client is seeking a highly experienced User experience (UX) Researcher & Designer
This is a long-term contract up for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Conduct user experience research applying relevant qualitative and quantitative methodologies to inform design, development and delivery of analytics solutions and/or data products
- Synthesise and document user requirements including personas and user stories to outline key user features for analytics solutions and/or data products
- Produce UX design assets such as wireframes and prototypes to visualise key user data product features and validate with stakeholders
- Work with a cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams to produce timely, relevant, and reliable insights that are fit-for-purpose to inform the agency's performance reporting and regulatory decision making
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Minimum 3+ years relevant research experience and with human/user centred design.
- Proven research and analysis skills (qualitative and/or quantitative)
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, synthesising, translating and communicating user expectations and input to deliver usable analytics solutions and/or data products
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing wireframes, designs and prototypes
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills to build relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written with an ability to liaise with both technical and non-technical stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to produce high-quality fit for purpose agile user needs across the entire project lifecycle, using tools such as DevOps or similar and supporting design artefacts
It is desirable if you have:
- Qualifications in relevant field (i.e. Psychology, Human-Centred Design, Digital Technology/design etc)
- Experience with UX design for Microsoft PowerBI or other data visualisation tools
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens who have existing Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: # 248754
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.