Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced User Researcher to work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team and to help build an understanding of users' needs, behaviours and motivations for Commonwealth bodies.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 Weeks, will be working remotely and requires candidates to have the ability to obtain a Federal Government security clearance.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Strong experience in user research, particularly as an input to system and service design
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on an Agile development project
- Experience of user research and service design for data-related services
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders remotely
- The ability to actively participate in project planning events, and deliver work in a self-managing multi-disciplined team environment
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 202519
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.