Our Agile Federal Government Client are seeking multiple UX Designer, User Researcher and Service Designer to work across a range of projects to help deliver improvements to the Client's users. These are 6-month contracts with 6-month extensions available and requires candidates to have the ability to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Work in an Agile multi-disciplinary team
- Deliver across the entire design process, and not just one aspect such as user research or visual design
- Work as part of agile team and contribute towards continuous improvement culture
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile multi-disciplinary team as a UX Designer/User Researcher/Service Designer
- Experience working with design programs
- Experience planning, conducting, synthesising and making recommendations from user research for delivery teams
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with ability to obtain AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200065.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.