Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced User Researcher / Designer to work on multiple expansive projects. Within this role, you will work in Scrum teams to help plan, conduct and support the research lead in the development of user research artefacts including insights, personals, user research reports and user journeys. In the role you will also create actionable insights to guide policy and service design.
This is an exciting opportunity for those who have the ability to be flexible and adaptable in multidisciplinary teams. Contract is until 30th June 2020 and will be located at our Client's Inner South Canberra offices.
As the successful candidate you will:
- Provide support for co-design sessions, including ideation and prototyping of policy and/or services
- Plan and conduct a range of research, including undertaking contextual inquiries, depth interviews, diary studies, survey, desktop research and other methods
- Have experience identifying and synthesising insights to convey accurate and true representations of user
- Successfully analyse and draw insights across different bodies of user research, including qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Have experience in developing service maps/service blueprints for end-to-end understanding of a complex policy to delivery ecosystem highly desired
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 199314
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.