- build a deep understanding of the service's users, their behaviors and their needs
- provide insights to the team about how users interact with the service
- lead contextual research sessions with real users, communicating findings back to the whole team and create actionable insights to guide design
- have extensive experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard
Skills and experience
- Build a deep understand of user needs and clearly articulate these to the broader team to influence product and prioritisation decisions
- Plan and conduct a range of research activities including contextual enquiry, depth interviews, desktop research, diary studies and others as required
- Ability to articulate clear and actionable insights and recommendations, through easily digestible formats such as service maps, customer journey maps and research canvasses
- Demonstrate previous experience in Agile and work at pace as part of an agile multi-disciplined team
- Knowledge of procurement, contracting processes or platforms in a government context is desirable
- Knowledge of building on a ServiceNow platform is desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 206609.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.