About the role:
We are looking for a User Researcher who will take the lead in planning and carrying out a wide variety of user research activities in line with the client's Service Design and Delivery process. The User Researcher will work on complex programs and be responsible for helping teams develop a deep understanding of users, their behaviours and their needs.
Role Specific Tasks:
As a User Researcher, you will:
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to ensure the identification and prioritisation of the work that can improve the end experience.
- Guide teams to adopt inclusive practices and apply what they learn to design and deliver accessible services that work for all people.
- Plan and conduct a range of research including contextual enquiries, usability testing, in-depth interviews, diary studies and other research techniques as relevant.
- Collect and analyse research from a range of sources including, primary studies, desktop research and quantitative studies to develop meaningful findings.
- Facilitate the creation of actionable insights and user needs to support improvements across services.
- Work alongside Service Designers to create current and future state artefacts including, life event journey maps and Discovery decks.
- Develop and manage strong relationships across the DTA, partnership agencies and other stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience designing and leading a range of user research activities.
- Strong knowledge of a range of human-centered and agile approaches including the Service Design and Delivery process.
- Ability to collaborate closely with colleagues in different digital disciplines and across different agencies to achieve outcomes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 210140
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.