Our client is a Federal Government Agency who are dedicated to uplifting building digital capability within the Federal Government. They are currently seeking a UX Researcher to join on an initial 12 -month contract.
In this role, working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians. As the User Researcher you will work on complex programs and be responsible for helping teams develop a deep understanding of users, their behaviours and their needs Role Specific Tasks
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and obtain a baseline security clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to ensure the identification and prioritisation of the work that benefits users
- Guide teams to adopt inclusive practices and apply what they learn to design and deliver accessible services that work for all users
- Plan and conduct a range of research including contextual enquiry, usability testing, depth interviews, diary studies and other research techniques as relevant
- Work alongside a Service Designer to create life event journey maps
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience working in User Research
- Demonstrated experience delivering across multiple federal agencies and government jurisdictions
- Experience working with the Digital Service Standard and Service Design and Delivery Process.
- Strong knowledge of user-centred and agile approaches
- Ability to collaborate closely with colleagues in different digital disciplines and across different agencies to achieve outcome.
- Current Baseline Security Clearance
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203761