Our innovative and high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced User Researcher you will take the lead on developing research methods/plans and provide up-to-date, accurate, assumption-free understanding of user feedback.
Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will lead the team to analyse and synthesise data, design and test hypotheses, translate data into visual models and communicate findings to product team and stakeholders.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 months with possible extensions available and will be located at our client's Canberra CBD offices.
In this role, you will:
- Build understanding of the product users and their behaviours, informed by advice/recommendations for decision making, strategy, briefing material and development of the product design
- Work closely with the service designer to reduce risk by regularly releasing and improving parts of the service and test and iterate frequently to meet user needs
- Help shape and build the product solution with responsibility of the product's day-to-day user research program.
- Ensure high quality, actionable insights and opportunities are delivered and communicated appropriately to all relevant stakeholders
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience as a successful user researcher whose worked effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience mapping user feedback in complex service environments in a current and future state, based on insights and findings from user feedback
- The proven ability to conduct high-level user research service design advisory to service designers and product managers, meeting user needs and to inform and achieve product roadmap and goals
- The ability to understand the user experience and translate data into actionable findings, used to improve a product service
- Extensive knowledge and working experience of Agile tools, including JIRA
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 202662
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.