Seeking User Interface Developers, responsible for the definition of software/technical design and realisation.
- Extensive development experience in HTML, CSS, SCSS/SASS, JS.
- Proven experience in responsive web design and rapid prototyping.
- Demonstrated understanding of UI workflow tools and frameworks, and systems development and front-end testing methodologies.
- Experience in and/or exposure to a wide range of assistive technologies, including Drag and JAWS, and knowledge of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Experience working in Agile delivery and multi-disciplinary teams."
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 Reference Number - #184420
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or eligible to obtain Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.