Our client is seeking a highly skilled contractor to support enhancements to the agency's public website. This is capability needed to support enhancements and continuous improvement activities to the website, as well as ongoing communication of our payments and services. Working within the External Communications Branch, the contractor will oversee user research, testing, collate findings, moderate research, synthesise and analyse research data. The contractor will also advise on and design future improvements, including wireframe and prototyping. The contractor will work in an Agile manner and collaborate with stakeholders in the broader division, subject matter experts and other channel stakeholders.
- Managing, facilitating, arranging and providing advice on user research and testing. This includes research activities with diverse and vulnerable audiences.
- Write user research plans, recruitment briefs, screeners, discussion guides. Manage moderated and unmoderated research activities.
- Synthesising and analysing research data. Documenting, collating and cataloguing research findings.
- Advocating research findings through written reports and presentations.
- Leading user centred design and co-design activities. Create user journey maps, personas, designs. Advising on future improvements.
- Facilitate the development and testing of design solutions, concepts and prototypes.
- Collaborating and working within an Agile design team. Participate in planning across teams to map out and deliver a service level roadmap DMP RFQ for personnel recruitment 4
- Working closely with other stakeholders including content designers, visual designers, developers, product owners, communication account teams and subject matter experts.
- Understand and implement the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Design System.
- Other channel and project related duties as required.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- Proven research experience including designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Demonstrable skills and experience in services design and user centred design, with experience in running prototyping, eg. alpha, beta design stages.
- Proven ability to map out complex user journeys, identify user needs and communicate them in an informative, accurate and succinct way.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid 03 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 212985