Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced and adaptable User Experience Designer for a contract starting ASAP until 30 June 2019 with 6-month extension options working from their location in South Canberra.
You will be contributing to an important and integral Digital Transformation project, that will affect millions of Australian's and how they use our Client's systems.
The work performed will be as follows:
- Conduct user experience research and translate findings from usability studies, surveys, etc. into improved user experiences.
- Conduct usability evaluations and design with inclusive design principles
- Facilitate design workshops and collaborative sessions with internal and external stakeholders and end users.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of service design, user-centred design principles, design best practices, inclusive design, visual trends and emerging digital channels
- Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
Candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain an Australian Government security clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724
Job Reference: 192228
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in the position.