Our client works within high profile NSW government department. They are currently looking for Senior User Experience Designer to work for initially 6 Months. The User Experience Designer will provide technical leadership and subject matter expertise when defining, developing and executing user design and experience.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Ensure all UX / UI touch points are on brand and align with the strategic plan
- Work within the Design Systems team to build the next generation UI components
- Planning and conducting UX research projects (workshops, interviews, and usability testing sessions) including defining research objectives, developing scripts and test plans, participant recruitment and conducting sessions
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- You are a UX / UI designer with a deep understanding of enterprise level digital design.
- You have a deep appreciation and understanding of digital technologies.
- Experience with managing design systems in Figma
- Thrive in a collaborative workplace; reporting to the Lead UX, and partnering with the rest of the design team, product managers, engineers, and other disciplines throughout the company.
- Designing solutions for digital products or services
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #241222