Our client is a Federal Government Agency who is currently seeking a User Experience Adviser to join their team. This role will consist of a mix of research, discovery, analysis and experience design, with strong people and stakeholder influencing skills.
This role is located in the Australian Capital Territory and as it is a Federal Government Agency, it requires the candidates to be Australian Citizens.
Key responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of current best practices, trends and innovations in service design.
- Facilitation of workshops with internal and external customers.
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve and optimise services and business processes.
- Designing services based on user needs and evidence and creating value for customers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to rapidly create prototypes for validation and testing.
- Understanding, creating, and presenting artefacts such as user journeys and blueprints.
- Conduct and analyse user research and testing.
- Ability to support and mentor colleagues to develop capability with the team.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in User Experience Research and Service Design.
- Experience developing and producing high quality artefacts, including:
- eliciting and analysing information, and validating hypothesises, including through planning and facilitating workshops
- Good understanding:
- User experience best practices and their application in evidence-based decisions and developing subsequent strategies.
- Experience with the Australian Government Digital Service Standard methodology
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #201378