Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Advanced User Experience (UX) Practitioner for a contract role in Canberra's CBD. This is an ASAP engagement going through until June 2019, with 2 x 6-month extension options.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing advanced level expertise for an important digitisation project, that will reach millions of Australian each day.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- At least 5 years experience as a User Experience Practitioner
- Ability to analyse and document existing systems and data
- Strong understanding of the evolving needs of the user community
- Champion of User Centred Design (UCD)
- Awareness of Digital Service Standard (DSS)
- Skilled in preparing mock-ups, prototypes, wireframes and interaction designs
- Experience using industry standard prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD and Axure
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills and ability to work in a cross-function team
- The ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
- Thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture, and human factors.
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 Job Reference: 190016.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.