Our client is a national regulatory body within the healthcare industry. You will join a specialist resource pool that provides expertise in delivering improvement processes across the organisation. Your role will be to design and develop high quality, customer centric websites using your frontend development skills.
- Provide frontend development services with Intellidox for the delivery of digital solutions using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Sitecore WCM configuration and other internet programming languages
- Identify the needs of users and business stakeholders and design a digital solution (layout and functionality)
- Develop design concepts, undertake design consultation processes with stakeholders, refine design approval stage and create web ready artwork and specifications
- Work closely with team members to translate requirements into designs which support positive user experience
- Demonstrated experience as a web designer/front end developer in large web agency or in-house web team (on a mix of intranet and internet sites)
- Advanced software skills using Adobe Creative Cloud suite of tools (including Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Strong CSS and HTML knowledge
- Experience designing and implementing customer-focused, user friendly websites
If this sounds like you - APPLY NOW! - with a current CV and covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience.