Our high-profile Federal Government client is seeking a skilled User Experience (UX) Analyst to assist in providing consistent positive user experience for our client's users across internal and external systems. This is a long-term, rolling contract opportunity in Canberra until 30 June 2020 with 2 x 12-month extension options.
Working within an Agile, multi-disciplinary team, you will:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers and Engineers to develop user interface design
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, for example menus and widgets along with mock-ups, wireframes, protypes, style guides and user flows
- Produce and articulate UX assessment reports to stakeholders and defining the right interaction model, evaluating its success
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience building, contributing to and maintaining UI design systems and development frameworks like ReactJS
- The ability to provide analysis of existing UX for improvement opportunities
- The ability to communicate discoveries from research and explain thinking behind design concepts
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain an NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 197881
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.