Our federal government client is seeking to engage a highly skilled User Acceptance Test Lead to test and validate the business requirements which have been implemented, as required prior to project go-live
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working and specializing as a subject matter expert in testing and validating that business requirements have been implemented, as required prior to project go-live;
- Lead and coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) events both in Canberra and in other city and regional centers within Australia with all stakeholders;
- Test and verify that solutions and tools meet the requirements set out by business stakeholders for successful and timely project delivery;
- Support the Business Analysts in the creation of User Acceptance Testing plan for each UAT event;
- Responsible for UAT planning, test case specifications, testexecution, defect management, and test status reporting activities;
- Coordinate review forum activities to understand requirements, business processes and solution design;
- Identify and manage risks, issues, mitigations and action items to closure, as they pertain to UAT.
The successful candidate must have experience in:
- UAT coordinating/leading including the development of UAT test plans, test execution, defect management and test status reporting;
- Experience with various types and levels of testing (e.g. unit, integration, and system testing).
- Must be able to demonstrate adaptability to accommodate changes in scope and time;
- Must have experience interfacing with functional and technical Business Analysts, and can quickly understand business requirements in order to develop and execute appropriate test scenarios;
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Dan Carn on 02 6245 1724 or email Dan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance