Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
About the role
Our federal client is seeking a Use Case Specialist to be responsible for overseeing the use case lifecycle of the Digital Identity. This resource will engage with a range of stakeholders and MDTs including Cyber and Fraud Systems, inter-Government Agencies, and project teams to establish and implement streamlined processes. They will oversee use case developing/tuning procedures and identify, recommend, and implement enhanced processes, automation and tools that enable improvements. As well as coordinate quality assurance on all use case outputs including rule viability and supporting documentation. They will provide solutions, engage with stakeholders, and anticipate issues to address concerns and implement improvements.
- Demonstrated experience as a Use Case Specialist within Cyber Security working in complex projects delivering new cyber tool capability and upgrades to existing infrastructure environments.
- Engage with subject matter experts and project teams to facilitate new monitoring requirements through the use case development process.
- Oversee use case developing/tuning procedures and identify, recommend, and implement enhanced processes, automation and tools that enable improvements.
- Coordinate quality assurance on all use case outputs including rule viability and supporting documentation.
- Provide support and guidance to Cyber Programs through the implementation of User Behaviour Analytics and Endpoint technologies and make decisions on related use case requirements on behalf of the directorate.
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Extensive demonstrated experience with risk and information security frameworks, policies, and standards, including the Federal Government PSPF and ISM, and international standards (ISO 27001/2).
- Demonstrated working experience in security threat and risk assessment and development of security accreditation artefacts.
- Demonstrated security experience within complex ICT environments.
This role is for Australian citizens with NV1 clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 214261