One of our large enterprise client is seeking to engage an experienced Unix Shell Scripting Lead.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in project deployment and maintenance from the Melbourne location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated extensive client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen.
- Minimum 5+ years total IT experience
- Minimum 2+ years in Unix shell scripting
- Exp. in shell variables (how to set/get + knowledge about special ones like PATH)
- Exp. in shell redirection (capturing output of an program)
- extracting from logs(cat, grep, awk, sed)
- Text editor(nano, vim, emacs).
- Process control (ps, nice/renice, kill)
- File access rights (ls/chmod/chown)
- Highly technical background
- Flexible approach to all work duties
- Comfortable in influencing Leadership/Steering committees
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta, quoting ref 190024.