- Initial 6 month contract with 12 mth extension options.
- Must be an Australian citizen in order to apply for clearance.
- CBD Location
- Cisco Collaboration Tools.
A Government Agency is looking a Technical Lead to join their Managed Network Services (MNS) team to lead the Unified Communications vertical. The 'Technical Lead - UC' will be required to work with a range of stakeholders and external suppliers to facilitate Unified Communications transition activities and subsequently manage BAU Operations.
The role involves the following duties:
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with SLA's agreed upon with the carriage service provider.
- Assist with ITSM processes, standard operating procedures and user-guide development in support of technical activities
- Lead IT projects and operations in large government or enterprise environments with numerous stakeholders and multiple service providers.
- Lead, plan and manage service provider activities
Successful candidate must have the following:
- Extensive experience in Unified Communications & Conferencing (UCC) solutions designed to improve user productivity and enhance business processes that relate to communications and collaboration. These include but are not limited to telephony, meeting solutions, Instant Messaging & Presence, Integrations and User Experience as well as Collaboration.
- Technical knowledge of Cisco Collaboration Suite tools including Cisco Webex, Jabber, etc. and familiarity with UC tools from other leading industry vendors.
- Good understanding of end user computing environments and datacentre back-end infrastructure to liaise with internal staff and vendor teams to enable issue and problem resolution.
- Familiarity with SaaS based unified communication solutions and other innovations to enable the identification and delivery of future transformation opportunities with the vendor.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
If you have the experience then please APPLY NOW or Call Nick on 03 8080 7241 for more information