Our client is in need of an experienced and ambitious product focused UX designer to bolster their team. Working with their UX Lead you will create design which offers compelling digital experiences across the breadth of their products, whether for consumers, suppliers, or staff.
You will be a creative problem solver, an explorer, working to analyse and interpret behaviour for the desktop and mobile, from beginning to end.
- Research and evaluate usability.
- Provide user/system flows and maps.
- Provide interactive UX designs.
- Create design interfaces.
- Work with stakeholders to present concepts, gather feedback, and gain consensus
- Collaborate with product managers/owners to refine requirements.
- Work with/in their agile development team to review and implement design.
- 3 years professional experience as a UX/UI digital designer.
- Mid to high level proficiency in Adobe XD, or Sketch.
- Mid to high level proficiency in Creative Cloud and MS Office cloud applications.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking and Lean UX.
- Experience in designing wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups.
- Able to utilize style guides, design systems, and design patterns to build attractive user interfaces.
- Experience across the web and mobile.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and engineers.
- University degree or equivalent in design.
If interested in the position, please select APPLY or contact email@example.com quoting reference 240099.