Our client, a large Australian end user enterprise company with a global reach is seeking to engage an experienced UX/UI Designer.
You will be joining a greenfield project and will be required to build the UI from concept stage and work with the Front-End Developers to ensure seamless alignment between design & functionality. The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated client facing experience within the Australian market sector preferably having worked in start-up environment/s. This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Work with the team to understand customer needs, pain points & opportunities
- Production of wireframes (from lo-fi through to interactive / responsive) created from user stories and/or feedback from users
- Suggest & illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, user journeys and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, such as menus, tabs and widgets
- Logo / characterisation design
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how a product functions and looks
- Digital or UX/UI Design - portfolio of work showcasing recent examples of work
- Experience working in an agile environment producing wireframes for responsive websites, native applications, and mobile-first first solutions
- Ability to produce hi-fidelity mock-ups
- Technical knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools (sketch, InVision, Principle, Adobe XD etc)
- Experience in leading Showcasing demonstrations and UAT sessions (experience managing off-shore UAT highly desirable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters at Jayd.Venters@peoplebank.com.au quoting job ref #200525 or please click the apply button.