About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a UX/UI Designer to work in a dynamic team environment for an Iconic Australian organisation.
About the role
The successful candidate is accountable for digital design and user experience strategy, ideation, human-centred design, and delivery of digital assets to create our future vision for our global customer base.
Lead design vision strategy, workflow, systems & processes in order to realise a world-class design standard across assigned business area.
- Plan, design and advocate a consistent user experience across qantas.com content and product teams.
- Own and create optimal user experiences and journeys, including product design, IA, page templates and components
- Lead the creation and execution of user experience strategies, and partner up with business stakeholders and teams to shape user experience strategy for existing and new propositions
- Lead the analysis and critical review of product experience information, market research, and develop recommendations
Skills and experience
- 5 years + working experience in consumer engagement and consumer experience
- Experience with human centred design and agile ways of working
- Able to juggle project work as well as ad-hoc tasks and guidance to support different POs and stakeholders
- Able to work with POs and Developers to take ideas from concept to wireframe to prototype to production
- In depth understanding of digital design practices including WCAG requirements
- Experience with AEM (or similar CMS) and associated capabilities is critical
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 88087207 quoting reference <246418>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.