- 12 months contract with 24 months extension option
- Australian Citizen - No Clearance required
- Opportunity to design and develop high quality business solution
Our top Federal government client is seeking a UX/UI designer who will design and develop high quality business solution
About the role:
- The Designer is responsible for the design and the development of high-quality solutions in support of business and technical requirements.
- The Designer exercises a considerable degree of independence and undertakes a critical role in providing screen.
- Designs to meet the business requirements as well as WCAG guidelines.
- The designer also undertakes user and accessibility testing and is familiar with assistive technology such as JAWS and Dragon.
Skills and experience:
- Ability to specify designs in large or complex systems
- Selects appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensures they are applied effectively.
- Reviews screen designs against WCAG guidelines
- Ensures that the system design balances functional, service quality and requirements
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 02 62689720 quoting reference 236784.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.