We are seeking an energised and enthusiastic User Interface / User Experience Designer to join the COVID-19 Digital Response team. The successful candidate will be working across a suite of live high profile apps that have millions of users to design and deliver improvements. You will work in a fast-paced, agile environment, producing user-centred wireframes and prototypes quickly and efficiently. You will work closely with a team of designers from other disciplines to deliver app designs that consider user and business needs and adapt to the rapidly changing COVID landscape.
Skills and experience:
- Experience working in a human-centered, multi-disciplinary team, delivering improvements in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with design programs (such as Sketch, Figma, Invision) to create high-fidelity prototypes.
- Experience planning, conducting, synthesising and making recommendations from user research for delivery teams.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders, subject matter experts, users and the project team to deliver the best possible outcome.
- Respond in a pragmatic and constructive manner to feedback and constraints that impact the design.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207976
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.