Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
- Design, execute and analyse quantitative surveys.
- Design and execute user experience testing, including concept testing, prototype testing, AB testing, usability testing and accessibility testing of designs and the live product
- Analyse testing results and user feedback and translate into requirements for improvement and/or new features for the backlog.
- Effectively communicate user research findings to the team and the wider organisation, so that they share a strong and empathetic understanding of their users (including presentations at show and tells, designing and maintaining research outputs on the team wall, formal reports).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience specialising in human-centred design and demonstrated experience designing complex digital and multi-channel interactions including delivery of journey maps, site maps, wireframes, interaction specifications and other relevant artefacts.
- Proven experience of understanding user needs for web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with the most complex user journeys.
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Strong Stakeholder and vendor management skills.
If you think you match this requirement then mail me your CV in word.doc to email@example.com