Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled UX/UI Designer to build world class government digital services. You'll be responsible for understanding and articulating improvements to the Customer Experience across the department's digital services landscape.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 6 Months, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years' experience required
- Extensive experience in delivering conceptual designs and prototypes of complex systems within government
- Demonstrated experience in Human Centred Design practices
- Demonstrated experience in developing interactive prototypes based on user research
- Champion of the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Service Design and Delivery Process (SDDP)
- Proven experience in creating interactive prototypes using Adobe XD, InVision, Axure or similar
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #205252
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.