Large Federal Government agency requires a UX and Research specialist to be involved in a Content Management System project.
The role will work within an Agile multi-disciplinary operational delivery team and will be required to work with a broad range of stakeholders across the department.
The role involves the following duties;
- Organise participants, venues and incentives
- Facilitate user research activities with diverse and vulnerable audiences
- Document, collate and catalogue research findings
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations
- Collaborate with other members of the team, the broader Division and other channel stakeholders
The successful candidate will have the following skills & experience;
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with user centred design practices for web across complex user journeys
- Ability to identify user needs and ensure they are clearly presented to the team
- Outstanding skills in planning and prioritising tasks working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work within multi-disciplinary or agile project teams
- Sound verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present information in an informative, accurate and succinct way.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.