Large corporate business requires a UX Designer to join their successful design team. The team is responsible for consolidating many of the company's media products into a simple recognisable format across its many platforms. If you are interested in working on a variety of projects in a strong team, apply now!!
- Successful candidate contributes to product decisions by consulting product teams on UX and UI
- Promotes the adherence to UX and design guidelines into product teams
- Works with Visual Designer and Product Manager to create interactive prototypes for user testing
- Identifies conceptual UX and UI problems and visualises alternative approaches
- Communicates research results and illustrates recommendations to product managers and other stakeholders
- 1 - 3+ years' experience in a similar role (visual designer, UX designer or Product Manager)
- Knowledge of a broad variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Ability to interact with users in interview scenarios, asking meaningful questions to improve our products
- Thorough understanding of all elements of UX, including interaction design, information architecture, navigation design for web, mobile and TV
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, and InVision
- Passion for the entertainment industry
Perks include exposure to a large corporate, a manager who will continue to train you, in an easy-going environment, exciting work and the chance to occasionally liaise with successful start-ups as well as other large corporates.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY